Register below for our upcoming webinar. Please note that CEs are only available for those attending the monthly live webinars on a computer with speakers.Visit our Webinar Archives to view previous Webinars
Demystifying Acute Kidney Injury - Maiya Slusser, MS, RDN, CD, CNSC
Aug 11, 202012:00pm PDT1 hourDemystifying Acute Kidney Injury (1 hour program, 1 CEU)
• Differentiate between acute kidney injury (AKI), acute kidney disease (AKD), chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD)
• Explain stages of AKI and AKD and associated biomarkers for evaluation
• Discuss risk factors and proposed mechanisms of AKI
• Assess available data on in-patient management of AKI
• Review possible strategies to support AKI-survivors in outpatient setting
Patient Care America is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 1 Continuing Professional Education unit (CPEU) for completion of this live webinar.
*This webinar is scientific and based on research evidence available during the time of the lecture.
*CEU available for participants that attend the audio and visual sessions only. Telephone participants may not qualify for CE Credits
You should have received an email with a link after registering, please check your spam and junk mail. By using this link you will be able to join our upcoming webinar.
*Sponsored by Patient Care America